classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
14 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

EpcStrm
1986, 300 I6, 4 on the floor, 9 inch rear endHello, my name is Alex, thank you for accepting me into the forum. Ive had several Fords in my life, but my favorite has to be my current 86 Bronco. Ive always had in interest in cars and trucks, my dad was a career mechanic and passed a lot of mechanic knowledge on to me through project cars and my own vehicles in high school. I served as a mechanic, wrecker recovery operator, and combat engineer in the army from 2008 to 2013. Since 2015 ive been driving commercially with a class A CDL. Hoping this forum will be of help as i begin to restore and improve my 86 bronco. Long live the bullnose!
Roy. 1986 Bronco Custom. 300 inline 6. 4 speed manual, 9 inch rear end, 4 inch suspension lift
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: New Member

85lebaront2
Administrator
Welcome to the group! I was a Motor Transport Chief USMCR and drove our M543A2C. I have owned my Bullnose since April 1994.

Nice looking Bronco!
Bill AKA "LOBO" Profile

"Getting old is inevitable, growing up is optional" Darth Vader 1986 F350 460 converted to MAF/SEFI, E4OD 12X3 1/2 rear brakes, traction loc 3:55 gear, 160 amp 3G alternator Wife's 2011 Flex Limited Daily Driver 2009 Flex Limited with factory tow package Project car 1986 Chrysler LeBaron convertible 2.2L Turbo II, modified A413

Reply | Threaded
|

Shorty
In reply to this post by EpcStrm
Welcome, Roy. Nice Bronco!
“Find what you love and let it kill you.”
― Charles Bukowski

1980 F100 Custom, Big Six, bench and 3 on the tree. My bare bones play truck.
2012 VW TDI Sportwagen daily driver.

Dennis
Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

EpcStrm
In reply to this post by Shorty
Thank you for the welcome, and thanks for the compliment.
Roy. 1986 Bronco Custom. 300 inline 6. 4 speed manual, 9 inch rear end, 4 inch suspension lift
Reply | Threaded
|

EpcStrm
In reply to this post by grumpin
Thank you!
Reply | Threaded
|

EpcStrm
In reply to this post by 85lebaront2
Thank you, while i served I drove a HEMTT A4, that thing is a beast and loved wheelin it around. Thank you for your service.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Thank you for your service!

That's a great looking Bronco.  I'm anxious to see what you do to and with it.  Hopefully you'll start a thread in the main section or Projects to document that.

Where's home?  I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we could add you with a city/state or zip.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

EpcStrm
The long term plan is to slap a camper top on the bronco and hit the road with my wife, i will definitely start a thread for that project when we start. We are in Rock Hill, SC zip 29732.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
You are now on the map.  

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

mat in tn
You do mean pull a camper. Right?
Reply | Threaded
|

EpcStrm
No, camper on body  like this one
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I like those campers.  Or, maybe I should say I like the look and the idea of them.  I've never actually been around one.

Are you getting a new one?  Do they actually make them now?

Reply | Threaded
|

EpcStrm
Yes, we wil be getting a new custom made topper. The company is based in Colorado, takes them about a year to build it, all built to order. Ill post the company later, for as of now their name escapes me.