New Member NorCal

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

New Member NorCal

Dyn Blin
Thank you in advance for what promises to be a well-used resource for my recent purchase.

in the last week of September, I picked up a "project" F150 from an acquaintance that no longer had the patience to maintain her.  The timing was perfect in hindsight, as we were sandwiched between two of the enormous wildfires that hit our community last week, and she saw immediate duty evacuating friends and family.   We're currently using her to transport donations and relief goods between service organizations and the evacuation shelters.

I'm looking forward to completing her restoration. From what little research I've been able to complete, she's one of the last to roll off the Milpitas line. She's in good structural shape with no rust. I only had time to complete re-installing the emissions parts suite before the fires.  If I can get her to pass local smog test requirements next week when the smoke settles, I'll get to work on her rough cab.

Much appreciation to Gary for maintaining this resource.

Sonoma County,CA
1982 F150 Flareside XLS
NP435 4x4
351W Motorcraft 2150

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: New Member NorCal

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Glad you found us. 👍

As for the website, it is a work in progress. I know of many things that need to be added. But, if you know of something you need please let me know and I’ll see if I can add it.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI