Need 302 EFI drop in for 86 Bullnose

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Need 302 EFI drop in for 86 Bullnose

Viking Ninja
Son's engine crapped out. Need a new complete engine to put in. Located in Louisiana.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Need 302 EFI drop in for 86 Bullnose

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I don't think that's quite the introduction I had hoped for when I sent you the email just now that said "So please click this link to be taken to a page in the New Members Start Here folder where you can introduce yourself and your truck."  Nor was it, as requested, in the New Members Start Here folder.

We don't require that people go through the introduction process, but the fact that you apparently didn't read the email makes me fear that you didn't read the guidelines either, and we do require that people adhere to them.  So if you haven't, please read the guidelines.  You can find them in the New Members Start Here folder.  And while you are there please introduce yourself.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI