My wife puts why I prefer the truck over the car in the box of things she'll never understand and doesn't need to.

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

My wife puts why I prefer the truck over the car in the box of things she'll never understand and doesn't need to.

351FUN
I know you all understand though.

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: My wife puts why I prefer the truck over the car in the box of things she'll never understand and doesn't need to.

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I do understand. And my wife appears to understand as she’s happy to go somewhere in Big Blue. But she may have just done the same as your wife and accepted it w/o understanding it. I’m not sure the distinction matters.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: My wife puts why I prefer the truck over the car in the box of things she'll never understand and doesn't need to.

351FUN
Little green is pretty rough on the inside, aside from how she can't get in depending on what shoes she's wearing the dust and such is her only real complaint.  Once I have all the interior wiring cleaned up I might have it detailed, let them clean up the shattered dash pad and everything.