6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Modifying the lift @ Gary's Garagemahal

1986F150Six
Administrator
Gary,

Don't fail to set aside some time for modifying the lift [added height]. Perhaps Friday evening?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Modifying the lift @ Gary's Garagemahal

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I've actually been thinking of doing that myself, either before the get-together or afterwards.  I've worked out how to use the lift to raise itself, so it won't be a big deal.  That would leave more time for us to talk, and to do the work on Jonathan's clock openings on the mill.  And we need time to talk.  To plan.  To get to know each other.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

ctubutis
In reply to this post by 1986F150Six
Yeah, we can do that one real fast before people show up! Yeah, that'll work!!!

Uh huh....

;)
Reply | Threaded
|

ctubutis
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Gary Lewis wrote
 And we need time to talk.  To plan.  To get to know each other.  
Exactly this; talked with Bill for almost an hour last night, and mentioned that there are other people coming besides me & Alabama. This normally scares him as he's an anti-social kind of guy but I told him all these guys are around his age and he'll enjoy everything and blah blah blah.

He wants to spend significant time in Oklahoma (several days? A week? No idea yet, we'll figure that out as it happens) so we'll see what THAT means.

And he wants to take me to meet his sister & BIL so I can explain what's going on, I should also get some information from them e.g. medical conditions that need attention, prescription drugs, breathing at altitude, minor little stuff like that. ;)
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Yes!  Exactly!  All of the above.  

So, let's chat about the timing a bit.  I'm assuming most people will be getting in Friday afternoon.  That gives us Friday evening/night to talk, then early Saturday morning, and again Saturday evening.  Janey has dinner planned for Friday, Mac's BBQ brought to the house, and we can talk before/after/during.

Saturday morn we'll have breakfast but then I'll need get over to start setting up by 9, if not sooner.  Then we'll close the show at 4 and clean up, so may be back at the house between 5 and 6.  Planning to bring in pizza, and we can talk again all evening and into the night.

So, we don't have a whole lot of time.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

ctubutis
Here is the problem with e-mailed responses and top-posting of responses...

I cannot see "All of the above" until I get on the dang website to see what you're talking about. ;)

I'm headed to the hospital to inquire about services they offer, then to my brother's house, we'll see what happens today....

From: Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <[hidden email]>
To: ctubutis <[hidden email]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2017 10:14 AM
Subject: Re: Modifying the lift @ Gary's Garagemahal

Yes!  Exactly!  All of the above.  

So, let's chat about the timing a bit.  I'm assuming most people will be getting in Friday afternoon.  That gives us Friday evening/night to talk, then early Saturday morning, and again Saturday evening.  Janey has dinner planned for Friday, Mac's BBQ brought to the house, and we can talk before/after/during.

Saturday morn we'll have breakfast but then I'll need get over to start setting up by 9, if not sooner.  Then we'll close the show at 4 and clean up, so may be back at the house between 5 and 6.  Planning to bring in pizza, and we can talk again all evening and into the night.

So, we don't have a whole lot of time.  
Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads, Weiand intake, Street Demon 750/ZF5/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/T19/3.55's

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://bullnose-enthusiasts.12971.n8.nabble.com/Modifying-the-lift-Gary-s-Garagemahal-tp932p941.html
To unsubscribe from Modifying the lift @ Gary's Garagemahal, click here.
NAML