classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
25 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: License plates

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Wonderful!  So now you are looking for Maryland, Rhode Island, & South Carolina.  I'm still working on the latter.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
Gary Lewis wrote
Wonderful!  So now you are looking for Maryland, Rhode Island, & South Carolina.  I'm still working on the latter.  

Reply | Threaded
|

RestorationWorthy
In reply to this post by 1986F150Six
Hi David,

Just wanted to see if this was the last of your list?  Oddly enough I need some of the same as you.  I have multiple of a couple of states but am missing other states.  Just wanted to check in and see if those were the only 3 states you still needed (Maryland, Rhode Island, and South Carolina)? Even if I can't swap plates with you - cheers and Prost! to you as a fellow plate enthusiast.

Thanks,

Leslie

Thanks ya'll!

Leslie
Reply | Threaded
|

1986F150Six
Administrator
Thanks, Leslie!

Yes, I am still looking for those three. They are available online, but I prefer to "find" them.

I wish you well in completing your collection!
Reply | Threaded
|

RestorationWorthy
I have a couple duplicates of a few states like NC, VA, and KY so if you hear of anyone looking for those who may have any of the ones I am missing below send them my way.  I only have my one SC or I would have offered it in a swap. I agree it is more fun to just find them the old fashioned way versus buying online.  Some of mine were given to me when friends/family heard I was collecting over the years so then there is a personal connection too.  

I am still hunting for:
Delaware
Nevada
North Dakota
Oklahoma
South Dakota
Vermont
Washington
West Virginia
Wyoming
Thanks ya'll!

Leslie