Leftover parts from my 4x4 swap

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Leftover parts from my 4x4 swap

Pete Whitstone
Hi All, I have a bunch of parts that were taken off my 81 2WD when I converted it to 4WD. A lot of the parts that were on it were replaced by me not that long ago, and so are pretty fresh. I had refurb'd the suspension and steering on the 81, knowing that sometime in the future I would convert it to 4x4. I didn't know when that point would be. But the perfect truck at a great price fell in my lap over the summer, and now the swap is done. So I have a bunch of parts that have about 1000 miles on them that no longer fit the truck. Or some of the parts were bought new and I never got a chance to install them, so they're still brand new. Anyhow, I have pretty much the entire suspension, front and rear, from the 81. Shipping might be the killer on some of that, but local pickup would be great, if anyone needs these parts:

-2WD rear leaf springs, hangers. Bushings in springs have not been replaced.
-2WD front swingarms, radius arms, coil springs, brake rotors w/1k mi on them

I can get pics if there is any interest. Next are some parts that shipping would be a lot more feasible on.

- 2WD front shocks, 1k mi on them, Duralast (autozone) brand - $30 for the pair plus actual shipping cost.

- 2WD rear shocks, 1k mi on them, Rancho RS55118 - $30 for the pair plus actual shipping cost.

- 4WD (taken from the 95 4x4 donor vehicle) lift blocks - I think these are 2 inch - $20 for the pair plus actual shipping cost.

- 2WD lower ball joints, brand new, never installed, pretty sure these are either Mevotech or Quick Steer brand - $5 for the pair plus actual shipping cost.

I'm open to offers on any of this, I'd rather see it go to use than gather in my shop for me to trip over.
81 F150 Flareside, Edelbrock Pro Flow4 FI, hydraulic roller 351W, E4OD, 4x4, BW1356
92 F150 RCLB 351W E40D BW1356 mostly stock
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Leftover parts from my 4x4 swap

Pete Whitstone
These parts are now FREE but you pick up or pay shipping. I need to get them out of my shop.
81 F150 Flareside, Edelbrock Pro Flow4 FI, hydraulic roller 351W, E4OD, 4x4, BW1356
92 F150 RCLB 351W E40D BW1356 mostly stock
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Leftover parts from my 4x4 swap

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI