Jim/ArdWrknTrk Is Missing - Anyone Heard From Him?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
66 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Jim/ArdWrknTrk Is Missing - Anyone Heard From Him?

reamer
1986 F-150 Flareside 4x4, 351, 4-v, ZF5 speed. AC, Cruise, Tilt, Slider, Digital clock, Radio, Lariat seat, Pwr doors/locks
Reply | Threaded
|

85lebaront2
Administrator
In reply to this post by kramttocs
Please have the mutual acquaintance tell Jim we were worried about him.
Bill AKA "LOBO" Profile

"Getting old is inevitable, growing up is optional" Darth Vader 1986 F350 460 converted to MAF/SEFI, E4OD 12X3 1/2 rear brakes, traction loc 3:55 gear, 160 amp 3G alternator Wife's 2011 Flex Limited Daily Driver 2009 Flex Limited with factory tow package Project car 1986 Chrysler LeBaron convertible 2.2L Turbo II, modified A413

Reply | Threaded
|

86 1/2 Brutus
Thank you so much scott, That made my horrible day a little better knowing he is ok.
Nick and George
1986 1/2  F150 XLT Lariat 4X2  300 Six  - C6 - 3:08 in a 8.8 -  Fully Loaded - 8 Foot Box
Owned since new
Reply | Threaded
|

Frank Wyatt
This post was updated on .
+2. I am glad to hear he is OK.
1981 F 150 Custom 300 ci with a fully rebuilt 1968 240 head Carter YFA T-18 3.25 9" rear 2WD
dual gas tanks
1990 Lincoln Town Car 5.0 AOD
Home town Mc Kenzie, TN
Reply | Threaded
|

Whisler
Good to hear he is OK!
God Bless
Whisler

Frankenstein: 1989 F250 4X4, C-6, Hurst Pro-Matic 2 shifter, carbed '84 351W, Edelbrock manifold, Edlbrock AVS, DS2 ignition, 3G alternator, JBA shorty headers, no cats, dual exhaust with H pipe.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gsmblue
Good to hear Jim is well!
1985.5 F-150 XL Explorer standard cab 5.0 EFI AOD 4x4
Daily Driver. We call her Eunice the Ute.

1982 Bronco XLT Lariat 351W AOD 4x4
Code name Esperanza, or Espy to her friends. Please see my Project thread for the blow by blow.

1984 F-350 XL Centurion crew cab 460 T19 4x4
"Eylza Dual-little"
Reply | Threaded
|

swampedout
Im just seeing this and glad to hear Jims ok. This is such a great community, glad to see people looking out for each other!
Sam
1984 F250. 460. C6. 4x4.
 MSD Ignition. Airbag rear suspension
Whole buncha problems
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Well, to tell the truth we aren't convinced he's ok.  My card got there today as was signed for by someone in the same family that told Scott that Jim is ok.  That raised flags in my mind and I plan to call the police there in the morning and ask them to do a wellness check.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

packagerjr
I'm hoping for good news on the wellness check.
1980 Bronco Ranger XLT, 351M, C6.  They call me Ferguson.
Reply | Threaded
|

86 1/2 Brutus
Glad to hear you are calling the police Gary.  I still have not received confirmation my text has been read
Nick and George
1986 1/2  F150 XLT Lariat 4X2  300 Six  - C6 - 3:08 in a 8.8 -  Fully Loaded - 8 Foot Box
Owned since new
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I called the police department in the town where Jim lives and gave the officer all of the details, including his last post, his telephone #, the fact we've called, emailed, and sent text messages - to no avail.  And the bit about the people saying "he's ok" and then being the ones to sign for the card I sent.

He said he would call that number and if he gets no answer he will send an officer out to check up on Jim.  And then he will call me back to let me know what he finds out.  And I'll let y'all know as well.

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

kramttocs
Administrator
Thank you Gary
Scott
'Camano' 1986 F250 Supercab XLT Lariat 460/C6
'Chanute' 1980 F350 C&C 400/NP 435 - Gin Pole

But there ain't nothin' wrong with the radio
Reply | Threaded
|

85lebaront2
Administrator
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
It is a concern, particularly if this individual is the one who cost Jim all the stuff he had in the container he was using as a shop and to store things in.
Bill AKA "LOBO" Profile

"Getting old is inevitable, growing up is optional" Darth Vader 1986 F350 460 converted to MAF/SEFI, E4OD 12X3 1/2 rear brakes, traction loc 3:55 gear, 160 amp 3G alternator Wife's 2011 Flex Limited Daily Driver 2009 Flex Limited with factory tow package Project car 1986 Chrysler LeBaron convertible 2.2L Turbo II, modified A413

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
The police department called back and said they sent an officer out and he talked with Jim.  "He is well but his phone has been off for several days.  However, it is on now and I can call him or he will call me."

So I called and no one answered.  Left a message and asked him to call back.  I'll let y'all know.

Reply | Threaded
|

reamer
Did the officer ask Jim for his ID? to know if "jim" is Jim
1986 F-150 Flareside 4x4, 351, 4-v, ZF5 speed. AC, Cruise, Tilt, Slider, Digital clock, Radio, Lariat seat, Pwr doors/locks
Reply | Threaded
|

Danny G
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Gary Lewis wrote
The police department called back and said they sent an officer out and he talked with Jim.  "He is well but his phone has been off for several days.  However, it is on now and I can call him or he will call me."

So I called and no one answered.  Left a message and asked him to call back.  I'll let y'all know.
Hopefully Jim gets back soon. I would rather him tell us we are a crazy community than nothing to happen and he be in a bad spot. I believe he is in a spot in NY that was hit pretty hard with Covid so that is always concerning. I do have family up there as well that I may be able to ping.
1986 F-150|Standard Cab|4x2|300Six|C6Transmission w/3.08 rear|Name:TBD
2021 Ranger XLT Super Crew
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
In reply to this post by reamer
I don't know whether the officer asked for ID or not.  I assumed an officer would be trained to do so in a situation like this.

And I hope Jim will come back and say "You guys are CRAZY!"  But he's got some 'splaining to do.  

Reply | Threaded
|

reamer
Still does not sound "right" if Jim has been notified of our concern, don't you think he'd be notifying you almost immediately?
Reply | Threaded
|

86 1/2 Brutus
something just does not sound right to me
Nick and George
Owned since new
Reply | Threaded
|

86 1/2 Brutus
and again, like i said before, if his phone was off, when you call it, it will not ring, it will go straight to voicemai
Nick and George
Owned since new