Open this post in threaded view
|

James Duff

Gary Lewis
Administrator
What is there to say about James Duff?
How would you rate James Duff?
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: James Duff

Littlebeefy
I have spent a small fortune on James Duff and did the installation with a buddy. Short story is they are one of the best at what they do.

In detail, their parts are extremely high quality and well engineered. This stuff is robust and built for a tank. Whatever they make themselves is trustworthy and the products that they repackage are highest quality too (like Deaver springs). Their kits are complete (although I think they skimp a bit not going grade 8 on all of the hardware).

However, their instructions stink, especially for the Bullnoses. I still give them 5 stars because I would rather get great parts and poor instructions than the other way around! So the point is, you may be asking for a lot of help from them and others if you are trying to do something advanced like a SAS. Their support techs are nice and you can usually get them on the phone in 48 hours if you go through the support process online first.
LittleBeefy aka Chad

“Dot Doitall”: 1984 Bronco XLT
460 (C8VE), Edelbrock Pro-Flo 4, ZF5, NP205, D44HP solid axle, 4.56
urban assault vehicle

"Bebe": 2022 Bronco Badlands 2dr
2.7l, Sasquatch, Iconic Silver, Black Marine-grade interior, hard-top

"Celeste": 1979 Porsche 928
4.5l K-jet, 5-sp, S4/GTS brakes, LSD, Pasha interior