It seems that nobody has put a Bully clip on a Super Duty

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

It seems that nobody has put a Bully clip on a Super Duty

RenoHuskerDu
I thought for sure I could run that thru a search engine and find a truck.

My sons think I'm nuts ... including the one who's putting a Bully clip on his Aeronose.

I think it would be cool. All the comfort of a gen1 SD, with the coolness of a Bullnose.  Right up the the A pillar, that is.  The SD windshield rake is much greater.
Reno in Central Texas, 86 F250 XLT Lariat eclb 2wd 6.9, plus 2 Bricknoses, 1 Aeronose that's getting a Bullnose front clip, and parts trucks. Busy lads, father and sons wrenchers.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: It seems that nobody has put a Bully clip on a Super Duty

mat in tn
as much as i am a bullnose man, I really loved my excursion. never would thing of mating the two. and I'm one who would cut two apart to make something unique. there are no style lines that match and all dimensions are different. fastenings are different etc.
Reply | Threaded
|

RenoHuskerDu
mat in tn wrote
as much as i am a bullnose man, I really loved my excursion. never would thing of mating the two. and I'm one who would cut two apart to make something unique. there are no style lines that match and all dimensions are different. fastenings are different etc.
When the kids were little, we drove around Idaho looking for land. No motel? No problem. Leave the 7.3 idling and doze off in a rest stop. So much room in there.  But now that our boys are tall men, the back seat in a crew cab SD is actually bigger. The girls fit in either....

I parked the two side by side last night and gazed upon them. The art of achieving it would lie in custom hood and fenders. A wider Bully grill could be 3D printed. Our printer right now isn't that big !
Reno in Central Texas, 86 F250 XLT Lariat eclb 2wd 6.9, plus 2 Bricknoses, 1 Aeronose that's getting a Bullnose front clip, and parts trucks. Busy lads, father and sons wrenchers.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Interesting concept, but it would be a lot of work.  And "custom" work as you said.  But I'll follow along if you do it.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI