classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
23 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Is my bullnose going to the grave?

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Adam, we weep for you and your truck.  It was good to have you on here, but you really don't have to go.  Several of our members don't have Bullnose trucks, including Jim/ArdWrknTrk.

Anyway, we wish you well.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

86-350-460-dually
Yeah! I probably won't go! This is actually a nice group of people and very helpful.

As for my old truck, the new owner is planning on doing the engine swap and keeping her alive. I do feel as though that she is good hands. I will reach out to him and let him know about this forum and the various bullnose groups and hopefully keep the truck around here a bit too.
Adam

1986 F-350, Dually 4WD, C/C with the 460/7.5L
Reply | Threaded
|

BullnoseHunter02
Yeah, as my name suggests im hunting for a truck currently, and ive got so many questions, so thats why i joined, once I get a Bullnose, it will be official!
Hunting for a Bullnose, single cab, 8 foot bed, decent shape with little to no rust! and under 10k in near or around the STL Mo area, (Illinois is a valid option aswell!)