Intellitronix DP1011

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Intellitronix DP1011

Danny G
Putting this in as a place holder for this guy. I ordered mine from Jegs today.

Feels really good to start back focusing on my truck I have order in for many needed parts rolling in given supply issues I wanted to make sure I had certain things on lock down.

The DP1011 comes in 4 colors and has all the sending units necessary. It is compatible with or without cruise control options.

Dakota digital makes a nice VHX gauge set too but is in the $700-800 price range vs this one that is in the $300-400 price range. I also prefer their VFD gauges which they did not do for the bullnose.

https://www.intellitronix.com/product-page/80-86-ford-truck-f-series-led-digital
1986 F-150|Standard Cab|4x2|300Six|C6Transmission w/3.08 rear|Name:TBD
2021 Ranger XLT Super Crew
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Intellitronix DP1011

Gary Lewis
Administrator
That's an interesting set of gauges.  But it won't work for my trucks since I'm running the later model fuel level sending units.  But, I guess I could run a MeterMatch if Dakota Digital doesn't have a fix.

Not that I'm interested in doing it, but was just thinking.  Way too many other things to do at the moment.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Intellitronix DP1011

Berrybunch
I put in the Dakota Digital VHX, have not run the truck yet.  It does fit perfectly, and they offer a bim unit to connect the Edelbrock proflo4 that I also installed, via can bus.  Every thing else has been easily connected and looks almost stock.  When I do take it out I’ll let you know if it works as good as it looks!  Would love to see yours in the dash.(when I figure out how to post pictures from my tablet, I’ll show you mine.)
Big Red 85 F150 XLT Lariat 5.8l (used to have 4bbl Holley, now Edelbrock proflo4 MPFI) rewired with kwikwire harness, 2 in. Lift, 32 in. tires.  Dakota  digital VHX dash with bim can bus to Edelbrock.  Sat for 15 years at 7500 ft elev.  Resto in progress.