Howdy from Twin Lakes CO

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Howdy from Twin Lakes CO

bkrahmer
Hey all, i'm a new member, currently living in Twin Lakes CO.  In a couple months, I will have my shop done, and will be building my first project vehicle.  It's an '81 F-150 4x4 (green and brown with topper) w/ 300 and 4 speed.  It's a mess and i inherited it from my dead-beat dad and drug out here from MN last summer.  I bought this sponsor truck (blue '85 F-150 2wd 302 auto) in AZ a couple weeks ago for parts.  I have big plans for the '81.  Chopped to be a short-bed.  Mild-turbo 300 w/ 6-speed and converted to 2wd.  Dropped 3", rear disc brakes, Eaton posi, Holley EFI.  Dark metallic gray w/ 20" wheels, all blacked-out trim and bumpers, tinted windows, led lights, etc.  I'm hoping to get a majority of the work done this winter, because we plan to move up to Idaho next summer, and I don't want to pack and move parts!  After that, I plan to do an easier resto and conversion to rock crawler of an '89 Bronco, from same dad, converted to look like a bullnose.  I've seen some great content on this site through google already.  Looking forward to hanging out here and learning a lot.  Thanks!

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Howdy from Twin Lakes CO

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
Welcome! Glad you've joined.  

That's an ambitious list, but it seems you have plenty of energy and motivation.  

Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome!  Glad you joined.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
In reply to this post by bkrahmer
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona