Hello!

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hello!

Austin Botkin
My names Austin in southern Idaho I bought this here 86 f-250 when I was 15 It has pretty much every option available xlt lariat of course Started off its life as a n/a 6.9 c6 but have sense then put a turbo on it and a t-19 I’ve put so much time and money to get it driving right and reliably and boy was it worth it <nabble_img src="IMG_0405.jpeg" border="0" style="display: block; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; <nabble_img src="IMG_0052.jpeg" border="0" style="float:left; margin:.4em;" alt="Exterior hauling 20k gross "/>
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hello!

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
Welcome Austin! Glad you've found us.

That sounds like a dream truck for a 15 year old.  😳

Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
In reply to this post by Austin Botkin
Welcome!  Glad you joined.  

But you might want to read the page at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's about how to post pics.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Austin Botkin

Hopefully I figured out images this time
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Yes, and no.  You got them posted but not properly oriented.

The issue is with the antiquated software on the forum.  In the olden days everyone knew which was was up on a camera so they took pics properly oriented.  But with the advent of phones with cameras we take pictures any which way and the camera records the orientation in the metadata of the picture.  Then when we look at the pic the software re-orients it so up is up.

But our forum doesn't have that function in the software.  So you either have to take your pics with the camera properly oriented or re-orient the pic in software before posting.  That's what I do and use an old version of Photoshop.  But just about any photo editing software will do it.

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

BigBrother-84
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Gary Lewis wrote
But just about any photo editing software will do it.
You can fix the pict orientation directly on your phone, in two steps:

1- Edit the picture by forcing a rotation (even if it appears correctly on your phone screen, just rotate it and save it).
2- Edit it again, rotating it back in the right position, and save it.

Now, if you post this “modified” picture, the forum will show it in the right orientation.
Jeff / 1984 F350 Crew Cab 4x4/5.8L w351 4V/ T18/ D50 4.10 front/ 8' bed.
Restored 2019-2022.
Nicknamed «Big Brother 1984», due to its soooo-looong shape & nod to George Orwell's 1984 famous novel.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Thanks, Jeff.  I forgot that trick.