Hello from Eastern Oregon

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hello from Eastern Oregon

OldYeller
Hello, New proud owner of a former Kentucky fire rig, 3rd owner, 1984 F250 351W 24k miles, has a few issues to hammer out, turn signals & fuel gauge a wee bit wonky, but, it is 40 years old after all. I plan on leaving it as is, with a few exceptions, would like to swap out the 19 gal tank for the 38 gal one, and eventually changing the stock no headrest bench for a bench with head rests.

Keep on truck'n, old Ford truck'n

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hello from Eastern Oregon

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome!  Glad you joined!  

That truck appears to be in excellent condition.  Or, at least the body is.  So shiny and straight.  

Where in eastern Oregon are you located?  I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city or a zip.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

grumpin
In reply to this post by OldYeller
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona
Reply | Threaded
|

OldYeller
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
I am close to Hermiston, and thanks for the add!
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
You are now on the map.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

81-F150-Explorer
It does Look like an old fire-fighters, rescue pickup.

Federal safety yellow, with spotlight and winch bumper in front.

I like it.
Truck: 1981 F-150 Explorer / Engine: 300-6 California MCU Feedback System / Trans: T-18 - 4 speed / 2.75 Ford Rear Axle Open Diff.
Reply | Threaded
|

OldYeller
Dupont No. 7744, and according to the Kentucky auction information it was supposed to come with a heavy duty wench and wench cover, neither the wench, or winch came with it, and that's ok with me as I don't think the wife would have approved of the wench