Hello, I'm Flareside Jeff

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hello, I'm Flareside Jeff

Flareside Jeff
Hello fellow Bullnose Fans,  I'm Jeff Farr, I'm 52 years old, and I live in Bracebridge, Ontario, Canada.
I am a mechanic/ truck driver and over the years I have had the pleasure of owning 8 different Bullnose Fords.  I currently have 3 in my collection, The first is a 1981 F100 Flareside that I have owned for almost 30 years, I call her "Old Faithful" cause she has never let me down!  My second truck is a 1982 F150 Flareside that I just picked up this past spring from the original owner. It has never been restored, and is all original except for the wheels which came off of a 1992 F150, even the paint is original, and she has 331000 kms on the clock. My third truck is a 1985 F150 Flareside that I also picked up this past spring. She was just a shell when I got her with no drivetrain or interior, and I'm building her as a "Mercury" pickup with a 300/6 and a 4 speed.  I Really love the 300/6's and all 3 of my Flaresides have them.
1- 1981 F100 Flareside,
1- 1982 F150 Flareside
1- 1985 M150 Flareside 4X4
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hello, I'm Flareside Jeff

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome, Jeff!  Glad you joined.  

Want to be on our map?

And by the way, someone suggested that we are becoming the FOG - Flareside Owner's Group.  You sure have added fuel to that fire!  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hello, I'm Flareside Jeff

RenoHuskerDu
In reply to this post by Flareside Jeff
Welcome, Sir.

You'll enjoy it here. What's all this kilometer stuff? lol. Cubic inches rule.

Funny how almost nobody has a 1980 Bully ... with the holes in the frames, few survived.

We're putting a Bully front clip on a 97 just to have an easier hood latch. That project is called Spartacus and one of my sons has a thread on it, but it's not well documented yet.
Reno in Central Texas, 86 F250 XLT Lariat eclb 2wd 6.9, plus 2 Bricknoses, 1 Aeronose that's getting a Bullnose front clip, and parts trucks. Busy lads, father and sons wrenchers.