Hello From Northeast Pennsylvania

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Hello From Northeast Pennsylvania

NEPA1983F150Owner
I came across this 1983 F150 V8 a little over a month ago and got it for a good price. I’m 100% new to working on trucks but very excited for all there is to learn. Although a truck novice, I knew enough that when the previous owner said it was a California truck that lived in his pole barn the last 15 years with no rust underneath I knew I had to pounce. Truck fired up pretty easily after sitting for five years but just want to get her nice and tuned up to get back on the road. From what I can tell the truck is all original minus the rear bumper and front seats. Anyway, excited to be here and parts of the forum have already been extremely useful to get things started on my end.

IMG_2915.jpeg

IMG_2913.jpeg
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hello From Northeast Pennsylvania

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome!  Glad you joined.  

Would you like to be on our map?  You can see it at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu, and all we need is a city.

I've included your pic, which is too big for posting directly.  So what I did is to click "Big" in the resizing option.  However, you'll also see that it is rotated.  You can read about how to post pics at Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's.

Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Hello From Northeast Pennsylvania

grumpin
In reply to this post by NEPA1983F150Owner
Welcome!
Dane
1986 F250HD SC XLT Lariat 4x4 460 C6-Sold
1992 Bronco XLT 4x4 351W E4OD
1998 GMC Sierra SLE K1500 350 4L60E
Arizona