Frame Horn for 4X4 Bullnose

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
7 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Frame Horn for 4X4 Bullnose

Jake Papageorge
I am looking for the right front (Passenger side) frame horn from the engine cradle all the way to the front bumper.  My hope is that someone out there has a parts truck or a rear/side total vehicle that might be willing to saws-all the frame horn off and ship it to 48128 (Detroit area).

I only need it to be un-bent.  I don't care if the front core support frame hole is rotted or elongated or it is rusty.  

If you have something and are willing to chop it off, please post and lets connect!  

Thank you in advance for your consideration!    
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Frame Horn for 4X4 Bullnose

salans7
Is this for an F150/Bronco or an F250/F350? There are differences between the frame horns on the 4x4 trucks.
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowpony
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Jake Papageorge
Good evening,
 I have a frame from an '85 Bronco hanging around and I'm just down I-94 in Battle Creek.
Come and get it. I started to cut it up for scrap, but I'm sure what you're asking for is here.
Usually work 7am-3pm everyday and to bed by 9.
 You can text me and set something up, I can send you some pictures.
Can't beat free!
Curt

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Wow, that's an excellent offer!

Curt - Once he texts or calls you might want to edit the post and take your telephone # out.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Jake Papageorge
In reply to this post by Snowpony
Curt, that is awesome!  It looks like I need to plan a drive to Battle Creek!  I'm only a couple hours away.  A weekday jaunt might be tough, are you available at all on the weekends?  I can come out with a saws-all and portable torch.

I will text you later today to make the necessary arrangements.  What an awesome break!

Also, just FYI, I do not want to slow your disposal efforts so if you are chopping up that frame, basically, I need the entire frame section from the engine cradle to the tip where the bumper brackets bolt up on the right side.  My frame horn is not wrinkled all the way to the engine cradle, but I figure since it is a clean cut without any wirdo stuff and not boxed, may as well take the whole piece.  Below is a pic of what I need,  Everything forward of the green arrows:

Thank you so much for reaching out!  I have the number, so you can take it down.  
Reply | Threaded
|

Snowpony
In reply to this post by Gary Lewis
Gary,
 Thanks for the edit advice, who knows what evil would find me!
He said he got the number, so down it goes!
Thanks,
Curt
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome.  I just don't want anyone to have more robo calls than they currently have.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI