"First Project" Where should i start rebuilding this?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

"First Project" Where should i start rebuilding this?

"Youngster"
This post was updated on .
'81 Ford F-150 XLT Lariat
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: "First Project" Where should i start rebuilding this?

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Welcome to the forum.  However, you've missed the email you were sent asking you to go to the New Members Start Here folder, which will expose you to our guidelines, and then post and introduction there.

Don't worry, lots of people miss that.  But please assure us that you've read the guidelines as we will hold you to them.  After that we can start on your questions.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: "First Project" Where should i start rebuilding this?

Gary Lewis
Administrator
It is a shame that you deleted the contents of your first message as this is the best place for you to post about your project.  The reason for that is because more people will see it here than in the New Members Start Here folder so you will get more help.

You can edit the message and put some contents back, inc the pictures you posted in your introduction.  But thanks for posting the intro.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI