Factory 1984 Pinstripe?

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Factory 1984 Pinstripe?

Jason2215
Hey all!  Non-techy question but does anyone know if a pinstripe (such as the one conveniently located on my 1984 Bronco XLT) was something that may have been done at the factory or most likely added at a later date, either by the dealership or during ownership?  It's got a thicker line below a thinner one, and it looks like at the time it was really well done, albeit extremely faded now.  Travels the same route as some of the factory two tone options.  

I'm going to a shop Friday to discuss some restoration options and I'm undecided on the pinstripe.  There's nothing on the Marti report other than the Oxford White paint code.  PS ignore the blue arrow on the second picture.  Not related to this post. :)

1984 Bronco XLT
351W HO/C6

Jason, Ocean Springs, MS
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Factory 1984 Pinstripe?

Jason2215
I’m an idiot.  Y’all had the info in front of me the whole time.  I should’ve searched for 5 seconds.  I have what appears to be Type 2 pinstripe in red.  I’m sorry for creating a worthless post
1984 Bronco XLT
351W HO/C6

Jason, Ocean Springs, MS
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
No such thing as a worthless post.  You didn't know, but found out.  And I'm glad you found it as the pin stripes aren't the easiest to find.  Well done!  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Jason2215
Thanks Gary!
1984 Bronco XLT
351W HO/C6

Jason, Ocean Springs, MS