E4OD for sale

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

E4OD for sale

Jacob84
Good afternoon gentlemen, I hate that I haven’t been able to be as active as I want to on the forum. But I did want to share this with y’all first. I have an E4OD that came behind a 351w in an f150 4x4, regular cab long bed. It needs a home.

The price for a used E4OD varies a lot so I figure I could start in the middle at $500 but price is negotiable. The trans will need a new solenoid pack. It has 150k miles on it. The transmission was having no issues that I know of. The pan looked okay when I pulled it off. The truck had a tree fall on it and that was the reason for parking it.

Here’s the kicker, I still have the truck and all the associated parts for the E4OD. If one of you guys is looking to do an E4OD conversion for your Ford I will include the crossmember, driveshafts, brackets, shift cable, cooler lines, cooler, whatever wiring you might need, trans tunnel floor pan, and I’ll even cut out the section of floor you need to clear the trans/transfer case. I even have the transfer case if someone wants to offer extra for it but I have the plan to put it in my truck. I think that makes it well worth the $500 as you don’t have to roll around in the dirt at a salvage yard for it or buy a whole parts truck.

I can’t afford to ship unless you can. I live in Hot Springs, Arkansas if someone wants to make the trip. I’d be willing to travel a short distance. I’d love to help one of you guys out if you’re looking to do something like this.

Jacob,
84 F150 base model, New 95 roller 351w with 5.0 ho roller cam, Summit Racing Max EFI 500, and other toys, MSD DIS, C6 trans, 9 inch rear 3.50, reg cab, long bed, 4x4. 33s, 2.5" Rough Country lift.
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: E4OD for sale

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Jacob - That's a very good offer!  If someone were wanting to do that the ability to get all of the parts would be outstanding.  

Hot Springs?  Spent a night at Hot Springs Village about 2 weeks ago and ate at the Home Plate Cafe.  We were driving Big Blue through the Ouachita Forest.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Jacob84
I’ve had a lot of people help me out on my truck and I’d like to pass it on!

I hope you enjoyed my neck of the woods. I love living here. The lakes, mountains, endless dirt roads. I’ve passed by that cafe many times, never been in, I hope it was good! There’s a place real close there called “the shack”, the best burger around up there. Did y’all keep track of your adventure on the forum? Maybe some places I’d like to check out or know!
Jacob,
84 F150 base model, New 95 roller 351w with 5.0 ho roller cam, Summit Racing Max EFI 500, and other toys, MSD DIS, C6 trans, 9 inch rear 3.50, reg cab, long bed, 4x4. 33s, 2.5" Rough Country lift.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Yes, it is beautiful.  And I did post about it in Big Blue's Ouachita National Forest Trip  It was a great trip and we hope to come back.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI