classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
6 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

"Dog" Movie

Machspeed
Administrator
Saw this movie with the wife yesterday. Pretty good movie with some humor. Big part of it was an 84 Bullnose Bronco. Wonder what will become of that Bronco now?  

"Two former Army Rangers are paired against their will on the road trip of a lifetime. Army Ranger Briggs (Channing Tatum) and Lulu (a Belgian Malinois dog) buckle into a 1984 Ford Bronco and race down the Pacific Coast in hopes of making it to a fellow soldier's funeral on time. Along the way, they'll drive each other completely crazy, break a small handful of laws, narrowly evade death, and learn to let down their guards in order to have a fighting chance of finding happiness."

John

"Blackie" - 1986 F150 4x4 - Mildly warmed over 351W HO - Original owner
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: "Dog" Movie

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Interesting!  Hadn't heard of that.  Will look forward to seeing it.

Where did you see it?  Wondering if we were close to each other yesterday?  And did you see that we ate at Russo again yesterday?  Your fault!  

Speaking of yesterday, I'd sure be interested in your thoughts on the "library" idea I posted about in the book haul thread.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Machspeed
Administrator
Gary Lewis wrote
Interesting!  Hadn't heard of that.  Will look forward to seeing it.

Where did you see it?  Wondering if we were close to each other yesterday?  And did you see that we ate at Russo again yesterday?  Your fault!  

Speaking of yesterday, I'd sure be interested in your thoughts on the "library" idea I posted about in the book haul thread.
Don't think so......saw the movie in Muskogee. Yeah, told Sharon just the other day that we need to get back there. Had the best pizza ever there!!! Glad you like the place. What did you get?

Skimmed your book acquisition yesterday but was rushing and unable to respond. Will look at it this afternoon sometime.

Hey, I need your address?  
John

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Address sent.

As for what I had, I don't see it on their menu!  It was a mushroom pappardelle.  And Janey had the chicken parmesan.  I say "had", but we'll "have" it again in about 4 hours.  Brought half of it home.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Gsmblue
I have seen the trailer for that. My wife wants to watch it for the guy and the dog, i want to watch it for the dog and the Bronco..

1985.5 F-150 XL Explorer standard cab 5.0 EFI AOD 4x4
Daily Driver. We call her Eunice the Ute.

1982 Bronco XLT Lariat 351W AOD 4x4
Code name Esperanza, or Espy to her friends. Please see my Project thread for the blow by blow.

1984 F-350 XL Centurion crew cab 460 T19 4x4
"Eylza Dual-little"
Reply | Threaded
|

Machspeed
Administrator
LOL.....yep!

That Bronco takes a little abuse in the movie! Dog trashes the front passenger seat..... funny scene.  The back window is busted out by someone who should have been minding his own business. Dog took care of him!  
John