24 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Defrost and Sealing the seams?

ArdWrknTrk
Administrator
You have an iPhone,  don't you?    

Usually online photo orientation issues are due to the way Apple devices handle the file or the Metadata that accompanies it.
 Jim,
Lil'Red is a '87 F250 HD, 4.10's, 1356 4x4, Zf-5, 3G, PMGR, Saginaw PS, desmogged with a Holley 80508 and Performer intake.
Too much other stuff to mention.
Reply | Threaded
|

Pebcak
All of my photos have been taken with a LG V10.  Until the vent photos I have never had an issue.  It's weird.  I didn't do anything different from any other photo I've taken.
1986 F150 XLT Lariat, 4X2, 351W, 1406 Edelbrock Carb - Currently going through an engine rebuild through a "Father/Son Project"
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Did you try opening and then saving them with some app?  Most apps read the meta data and rotate the pic properly.  So opening and then saving usually fixes the pic.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Pebcak

Yes, I tried it from a Windows 10 and Mac machine. I opened and saved them to the original view. Which was upright. Then I tried to even rotate the picture an extra 90 degrees to the right thinking it would turn back to the left 90 degrees and be right side up.

Nope, neither of that worked.

Lastly, I tried all the same things while uploading to the Picture Gallery under my link.  Still the same result.

I'll get some more pictures this week when I do more work on the beast.

On Sun, Oct 8, 2017, 20:19 Gary Lewis [via Bullnose Enthusiasts] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Did you try opening and then saving them with some app?  Most apps read the meta data and rotate the pic properly.  So opening and then saving usually fixes the pic.
Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads, Weiand intake, Street Demon 750/ZF5/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/T19/3.55's

If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
To unsubscribe from Defrost and Sealing the seams?, click here.
NAML
1986 F150 XLT Lariat, 4X2, 351W, 1406 Edelbrock Carb - Currently going through an engine rebuild through a "Father/Son Project"