Checking In

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Checking In

fljab
Hi all,  I haven't been here for a while.  My Bullnose trucks have been sitting.  I really need to get down to one of them which would probably be the F100, but it's got rear end issues and a seized wheel bearing.  Not a big deal really, both fairly easy fixes, but hasn't been done.

I was traveling so much (well, up until this last yr!) and the Bullnose just wasn't keeping up in many ways.  I bought a late model, short bed standard cab truck with cruise, AC, and a V8 and basically switched over and parked the older ones.

Anyway, wanted to check in.  I've been looking at my parts, the extra 300 and 240 engines and know I'd like to get going again.  Over at the other forum have been reading posts, some from old Bullnose friends and getting motivated again.  

Happy New Year and hope it brings good health to everyone as we move forward past the crazy last yr we all just went through, or at least that I went through!  See you all down the road.

fljab aka Jim in Mims, FL
Jim
Mims, FL

'81 F100 2wd 300 Srod "Festus"
'85 F150 Supercab 4x4 351 C6 "big Whitey"
'85 F150 4x4 300 NP435 parts truck
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Checking In

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Jim - Glad you checked in.  Good to hear from you.

I do hope this will be a MUCH better year for all of us.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Checking In

Gsmblue
Happy New Year!

Hopefully you have time to spin some wrenches and keep those trucks rolling!
1985.5 F-150 XL Explorer standard cab 5.0 EFI AOD 4x4
Daily Driver. We call her Eunice the Ute.

1982 Bronco XLT Lariat 351W AOD 4x4
Code name Esperanza, or Espy to her friends. Please see my Project thread for the blow by blow.

1984 F-350 XL Centurion crew cab 460 T19 4x4
"Eylza Dual-little"