Bricknose body code charts

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Bricknose body code charts

thisoldpart
I know, slightly outside the scope for this forum, but my Google foo is failing to find an answer...

This site has an incredible set of resources for the 80-86 trucks.  In particular the body code charts at http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/body-codes---interior.html.  Does anyone know where I could find similar charts for 87-91 trucks?
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Bricknose body code charts

Gary Lewis
Administrator
They are in the Master Parts Catalog, and my catalog only goes out to 1989. But here are all 127 pages for 1987 - 89, including all of the "light trucks". (As you can see, for the website I extract the non-Bullnose ones, but this is quick and dirty, so....)

Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

thisoldpart
This is awesome.  Thank you.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator

Not sure if you know how to manipulate that, but the file is searchable.  You can do that in one of two ways.  At the bottom of the page there's a button on the far right to expand the document into a new tab.  And in the new tab you should see a spyglass for searching.  Or, you can download the file and open it in an app like Word or Adobe.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI