classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Another Show Idea - Dynomometer?

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Matthew Mattix has suggested that we have someone with a portable dyno come to the show.  I think that's a great idea, although I don't have time to coordinate that this year.

However, if anyone knows of someone that does that kind of thing please let me know.  I've seen them at shows before and they charge you a fee per pull, so if there's someone that wants to do that we could discuss it.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Another Show Idea - Dynomometer?

1986F150Six
Administrator
That is a great idea and would be fun to watch. It would draw in people who were in the area.

What about noise in that area of town, Gary?

Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Another Show Idea - Dynomometer?

Gary Lewis
Administrator
That's a good question, David.  I can ask the police dept.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI