86 Bronco interior Trim color

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

86 Bronco interior Trim color

El Chapo
Can someone help me determine what my interior trim colors are where would I find that information. I know it’s red of some type? Thx
86 Bronco XLT “La Bronkita” Tow/light pkg. 302/EFI, BW1345
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 86 Bronco interior Trim color

Gary Lewis
Administrator
According to our page at Documentation/Specifications/Interior Paint there was only one red in '86 - Canyon Red.  That's SEM #4002, but as you'll see on that page none of the SEM matches for our trucks are already on the shelf.  You'll have to have it mixed, but there's a link to Vinyl Pro on that page and they do a great job mixing it and shipping it to you.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

El Chapo
Thank you, I’m looking at replacing the dashboard and door panels etc, I’m looking for the material/vinyl color when ordering. I can find red or maroon although maroon was not an interior trim color option at the time from what I can tell. There must be a color code somewhere on the bronco that can be cross referenced for the actual color to be ordered.
86 Bronco XLT “La Bronkita” Tow/light pkg. 302/EFI, BW1345
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
The code is on the interior section of your certification label.  Go to Documentation/Specifications/Body Codes - Interior for decoding that bit.

But it really is only useful if you find someone that carries the right fabric, and that excludes people like LMC, JBG, etc.  But SMS does.  You might want to read about them here: https://forum.garysgaragemahal.com/Does-anyone-make-the-correct-80-86-bronco-seat-upholstery-tp5932p5949.html
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI