classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

2022 Gift Certificate Distribution

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I want to run my plans for distribution of the gift certificates past y'all.  And as a reminder, we have six classes in this order: Best Paint; Best Engine; Closest To Stock (pre-2000 model year); Best Upgrades; People's Favorite; Farthest Driven.

For certificates we have:

NPD: Four @ $25
LMC: Two @ $25
4WP: Two @ $50

So here's my cunning plan:

Plan A: If I win one of the categories we'll have five classes for the distribution since I don't take a certificate.  In that case I think the certificates should be grouped five ways @ $50 each.

Plan B: If I don't win then I propose that we give the first four classes $50 worth of certificates and the last two $25 worth of certificates.

Also, NPD and LMC have a wide range of things for these truck and 4WP tends to have more of the off-road things.  So I think we should give the people a choice of what certificates they want.  But, since we'll award the trophies in the above order we'll have to reserve $25 certificates for them.  

Do any of you have other/better ideas?  Suggestions?  

Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI