8 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

1986 460 Emissions Complete Setup - SOLD

kramttocs
Administrator
This post was updated on .
This setup came off my 1986 F250 460. The truck came from Washington and was registered/in use as of November 2018 when I purchased it. I removed the system in Feb 2019. While I never personally had it tested (we don't need to in Missouri) to my knowledge everything is in working condition. Sold as is just because I don't know how to verify it. The PO used the dealership for maintenance if that provides some assurance.
Everything came off the truck without hassle, even the exhaust manifold tubes (I also have the manifolds still). The only issue I am aware of is one green vacuum line I broke when pulling the stuff out of the box for photos.

There is an extra crossover tube that came from another truck I have.

I haven't listed the individual components anywhere else yet as I'd prefer to sell as a bundle to someone here. Call me lazy

I fully expect shipping to be around the $100 mark.
UPDATE: The weight came out to 55 so using 60 for a buffer. I believe I can package it in a 24 x 15 x 12 box and still get padding in there.
Shipping to Maine (just chose a random far state) FedEx was the cheapest with $108.

I have a lot more photos that I can send anyone interested.
PM me with your offer if interested.

Scott
'Camano' 1986 F250 Supercab XLT Lariat 460/C6
'Chanute' 1980 F350 C&C 400/NP 435 - Gin Pole

But there ain't nothin' wrong with the radio
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: 1986 460 Emissions Complete Setup

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Scott - Did you see a calibration code on the valve cover?  Or is there a sticker near the radiator support?  I ask because I wonder if that's a California-spec system?  Some of the West Coast trucks were made and sold in CA and had the CA spec's, even though registered in Oregon or Washington.
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

kramttocs
Administrator
Hey Gary,
I don't believe it is. The core support has been blasted/coated and the builder took the liberty of spray painting my valve covers blue..
I do have photos and videos I could look through but I am 99% sure I didn't see anything unusual. The truck was bought from a WA dealership and lived it's whole life in something like a 100 mile radius until I shipped it to Mo.
Scott

Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Then it should be the 48 State package.  

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI

Reply | Threaded
|

JerseyDave
In reply to this post by kramttocs
Hey,

Im interested. Im not sure what the value should be but Im interested.

I have a 1985 F250 and it seems like your emissions setup seems to match mine pretty well.

Do you have any idea what your interested in getting?

Dave

PS - Sorry Im posting in the thread but I kept getting error messages when I sent this personally.
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
Dave - Are you trying to email this way?

1. Click on the "kramttocs" above his avatar

2. Click on "Send email to kramttocs

3. Fill out the form and click "I'm not a robot"

If that's what you are trying and it isn't working then please show me screen shots of what errors you are getting.

Reply | Threaded
|

JerseyDave
Hey Gary,

Thanks. Yes I am following those steps.

It allows me to send then I get a message like this:

Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

This is the mail system at host n8.nabble.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system
Reply | Threaded
|

kramttocs
Administrator
Hey Dave - just sent you an email so let's see if that works.

I have updated the first post with more accurate shipping information.
Scott