1984 F250 HD, one owner scored New Guy

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
24 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: 1984 F250 HD, one owner scored New Guy

Starliner
Thanks very much.  The pointers on rosewood dash bezels alone blew me away! I appreciate the tips, I know much trial and error goes into the final postings.
Ray - YES, that truck is it! My opinion, killer looks.
JOE
1984 F250 HD 2wd auto w/air,
351W, 2bbl, Dana 60 3.73, no EEC
Reply | Threaded
|

Ray Cecil
Starliner wrote
Ray - YES, that truck is it! My opinion, killer looks.
Thank you. It looks better in pics than in person. It is a clean truck, spent most its life in california and nevada. It was repainted by original owners son in early 2000's. Original owners son moved to Southern Indiana where I found it for sale. Im just across the river in Kentucky.

I used to live in Oklahoma, just about 20 minutes from Gary Lewis, the owner of this site. In about 2010 or 2011 I bought a 86 F150 to use as a grass mowing truck and daily driver. As I started digging around online to find some information, that is when I found Gary. Luckily for me, he was just down the street!!

I dont claim to be an expert on bullnose trucks, but I sure do love their looks, and I love how affordable they are....for now.

Gary and the other regular guys on here are great guys, very helpful, and sometimes a little salty, but we keep it family oriented around here.

I have the privilege of being an admin, but I rarely if ever exercise my rights. I am fairly young and busy building my empire, so I am not 10% as involved as most the regular guys are. As my boys get older, and I have more time and money to spent on my f150, I plan to get more involved.

Anyway, glad you are here, enjoy what gary and others have accomplished and compiled. This site is set to be the epicenter of Bullnose restoration as these trucks move into popularity more and more over the next 10 years.
1988 F250 Supercab Longbed 7.3 IDI, C6, 1356, GEARVENDORS, 4.10 Sterling with autolocker

1986 F150 302, C6, 9" 2.75, Wood Flatbed

Reply | Threaded
|

Starliner
Well she looks pretty good with the hubcaps restored.
I dropped the gas tank and it looks like new.  I am really happy with the condition of old Bessie.

JOE
1984 F250 HD 2wd auto w/air,
351W, 2bbl, Dana 60 3.73, no EEC
Reply | Threaded
|

Gary Lewis
Administrator
I agree!  Bessie looks great.  
Gary, AKA "Gary fellow": Profile

Dad's: '81 F150 Ranger XLT 4x4: Down for restomod: Full-roller "stroked 351M" w/Trick Flow heads & intake, EEC-V SEFI/E4OD/3.50 gears w/Kevlar clutches
Blue: 2015 F150 Platinum 4x4 SuperCrew wearing Blue Jeans & sporting a 3.5L EB & Max Tow
Big Blue: 1985 F250HD 4x4: 460/ZF5/3.55's, D60 w/Ox locker & 10.25 Sterling/Trutrac, Blue Top & Borgeson, & EEC-V MAF/SEFI