Bullnose Forums

Electric Heater Recommendation

Machspeed

Thanks fellas! It's better and I'm able to find stuff again....LOL! I'm telling you, I spend a ton of time looking for stuff. Often to find something, I have to clean the shop, thus keeping me from working. One of my New years resolutions is to put tools back in there respective place after use!!!

I need to adopt that resolution. :nabble_smiley_sad:

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Gary, you just cannot imagine the mess in my workshop, in my barn. It's a living thing, as if breathing, growing than resorbing.

As a tide, flooding in an out on a regular basis.

26 years I live here, 26 super clean shop, as John's one, once a year... and 26 mess again.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

:nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Gary, you just cannot imagine the mess in my workshop, in my barn. It's a living thing, as if breathing, growing than resorbing.

As a tide, flooding in an out on a regular basis.

26 years I live here, 26 super clean shop, as John's one, once a year... and 26 mess again.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

Jeff - I usually clean the shop once a year, but didn't this last year. It is a MESS right now. But today I started a slow clean and made some progress. So my plan for this year is to leave it better at the end of the day than when I started. That's hard to do as I'm usually tired at the end of the day, but my plan is to quit early enough I can clean before leaving. We shall see. :nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig: