Bullnose Forums

C.Jett

C.Jett 1985 Ford F150 Explorer 4.9 L Auto 2 wheel drive long bed. First vehicle I owned was an A Model Pickup, don't remember the year. Joined the Army in the late Fiftys, Aircraft Mechanic, bought and paid for a 55 Ford Sunliner Convertable, so not new to Fords. Served a 4 yr. apprenticeship Tool and Die, restored several vehicles since retiring. Building this Bullnose as a daily driver with members help. Thanks to all as I have been reading your posts for awhile. Please be kind if I say or ask something dumb, will be 82 yrs this December 24th., not good with computers, nuff said.

Yes, welcome! Sure glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

As for age, I'm pretty sure you are the oldest here as I'm 75 and Bill/85lebaront2 is 76. But you are doing fine and we'll help if needed.

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or zip. Who knows, you might be a neighbor of someone on here. And the location may be important as if you are in CA the emissions equipment on the truck will be different and required.

If you want you could start a thread in the main section or Projects to chart the progress on your truck.

Yes, welcome! Sure glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

As for age, I'm pretty sure you are the oldest here as I'm 75 and Bill/85lebaront2 is 76. But you are doing fine and we'll help if needed.

Where's home? I ask because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and we can add you with a city/state or zip. Who knows, you might be a neighbor of someone on here. And the location may be important as if you are in CA the emissions equipment on the truck will be different and required.

If you want you could start a thread in the main section or Projects to chart the progress on your truck.

Gary, in my rambling, I forgot address, Orange Park, Fl. Will get photos when I can get a grandson, that speaks computer, to help me.

Welcome! :nabble_waving_orig:. Glad you've joined.

Good enough with your computer to have joined and been lurking for a bit. You're doing just fine!

Hope we can be helpful with your your new pickup.

Thank you, I will lurk for a while longer, don’t want to start trouble, YET!

Gary, in my rambling, I forgot address, Orange Park, Fl. Will get photos when I can get a grandson, that speaks computer, to help me.

I’ll try to get you on the map this evening, but as you know I’m with grandkids so we shall see.

However, you might want to edit your post and take out the details of your address. Just city & state are enough as we don’t want uninvited visitors.