Bullnose Forums

Dog Dish identification request

I can help with your request.

The Hubcap you are wanting is indeed type 5.

The part number for the 4WD version is E4TZ-1130-A 12 5/16 Bright Finish Aluminum Black Ring

Fits 1984/89+ F-250's with a 3800 front axle capacity. 3 1/4" diameter hole.

Will not Fit F-250 with 4600 capacity, or F-350

4WD Version of Type 5 first introduced according to the parts book 1984. Do not know if backwards compatible for older years, but should be if the 3 1/4 diameter hole would work.

No parts suppliers have any NOS.

One just sold on EBAY, nice picture included.

While we're on the topic, I've had three of the Type 3 covers in my garage since I got Rocky. They were original to the truck but one was missing and some of their black paint has faded.

I can't use them so I was going to keep an eye on the 'yards to see if I could find a fourth and fleabay them out as a complete set. But in retrospect I'd rather have somebody here on the forum give them a good home if anybody has a use for them (even just as a spare for their set). If you cover the shipping they're yours.

dish1.thumb.jpeg.097ac035fe508dc01bc92153c6d847a4.jpeg

dish2.jpeg.224ab77108ae0d6fc705418dfa793ca8.jpeg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While we're on the topic, I've had three of the Type 3 covers in my garage since I got Rocky. They were original to the truck but one was missing and some of their black paint has faded.

I can't use them so I was going to keep an eye on the 'yards to see if I could find a fourth and fleabay them out as a complete set. But in retrospect I'd rather have somebody here on the forum give them a good home if anybody has a use for them (even just as a spare for their set). If you cover the shipping they're yours.

I also have extra items I wanna give to Forum friends (external mirrors, for exemple), just have to pay shipping. When I did a cleanup of my workshop, I gave some items to my local junkyard, hoping somebody could give them a second life.

I am wondering if we could have a kind of "free market" topic where to post this kind of announcement.

Don't know how it could be structured, so a registered member looking for something could go see there before digging the web.

When no more available, maybe just delete the post...

Any advice about such a "parts lounge"? Is it worth the effort, too complicated? Or simply just not a required feature?

I also have extra items I wanna give to Forum friends (external mirrors, for exemple), just have to pay shipping. When I did a cleanup of my workshop, I gave some items to my local junkyard, hoping somebody could give them a second life.

I am wondering if we could have a kind of "free market" topic where to post this kind of announcement.

Don't know how it could be structured, so a registered member looking for something could go see there before digging the web.

When no more available, maybe just delete the post...

Any advice about such a "parts lounge"? Is it worth the effort, too complicated? Or simply just not a required feature?

We have the "free to a good home" category in ',the marketplace'

It would be a good start.