Bullnose Forums

BRICKNOSE 1988 F250 XLT Lariat SUPERCAB 7.3IDI MINI RESTORATION

Ray Cecil

Looks great! Lots of shine. :nabble_anim_claps:

It's coming along. Doors got all the window rubbers and felts. Which I had my doubts would fit well, but surprisingly they are very good fitting. Got them from LMC.

I ordered a bunch more stuff late last week, so it'll be another week before the truck is truly finished, but it'll be on the road this week.

20230416_153328.jpg.0dba3ccc770302647644633c4f3eba1e.jpg

20230416_153321.jpg.a7f04dae87827319c69b5e68daef4bca.jpg

20230416_153302.jpg.973774579930bde9f0fa26a87d2326d7.jpg

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's coming along. Doors got all the window rubbers and felts. Which I had my doubts would fit well, but surprisingly they are very good fitting. Got them from LMC.

I ordered a bunch more stuff late last week, so it'll be another week before the truck is truly finished, but it'll be on the road this week.

Looks good, Ray. You will enjoy it, I'm sure!

How 'bout driving it this way in September so Holly can visit family? (And you can come to the show?)

Looks good, Ray. You will enjoy it, I'm sure!

How 'bout driving it this way in September so Holly can visit family? (And you can come to the show?)

That's a possibility. I'm taking little Ray on his 13th birthday Man trip. We are thinking of heading toward Dallas and looking for an F150 to pull home.

Nice! Looking very good!

Those mud flaps look nice!

And appear to be sturdy.

I've got some for the rear also, but can't install them until I get the exhaust done. The tailpipe currently comes out too close to where the flap will hang. I need to move it back 8" or so.

They do look good. :nabble_smiley_good: Probably should have a set on Big Blue for the upcoming outing as it is likely to get muddy.

They are easy to install. They come with black screws and plastic push pins. I used only the black screws.

Also, I'm using them to help protect my new paint. I have a 125 yard long gravel driveway.