Bullnose Forums

Larry the Lariat - My 86 F150 4x4

chirkware

Took Larry to the store to do some “real work” this evening. :nabble_laughing-25-x-25_orig:

Had to pick up an early Black Friday deal for our church (I’m going to pick up one more of these…Walmart only allows one of these per order.). These will be wall mounted for PowerPoint in our very small auditorium.

Cool! Glad Larry is getting to strut his stuff. :nabble_smiley_good:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

👍👍👍

Their store brand ONN devices get good reviews for something made to a price point.

They're not heavily skinned or loaded with advertising and surveillance ware to my knowledge.

I'm considering the 11" tablet Pro

I wouldn’t want an ONN for a TV without a soundbar or some kind of alternate audio output. The speakers are horrible in them (we have one in our MBR). Not an issue on these for church as we won’t need sound.

I’d say their tablets would be decent. Probably a good price right now. I got these TV’s for $298. They are normally $348, which is already cheaper than any other brand.

👍👍👍

Their store brand ONN devices get good reviews for something made to a price point.

They're not heavily skinned or loaded with advertising and surveillance ware to my knowledge.

I'm considering the 11" tablet Pro

I wouldn’t want an ONN for a TV without a soundbar or some kind of alternate audio output. The speakers are horrible in them (we have one in our MBR). Not an issue on these for church as we won’t need sound.

I’d say their tablets would be decent. Probably a good price right now. I got these TV’s for $298. They are normally $348, which is already cheaper than any other brand.

Maybe a soundbar is in your future if a deal comes up?

Black Friday if there are any left?

I haven't owned a TV in 40 years. I just want a personal media consumption device with an unblemished screen and a battery that holds.a charge.

An actual 3.5mm jack would be a plus for late nights.

There's a screw into the metal frame of the dash.

Look for multiple black wires with ring terminals.

If you look in the front of the '86 EVTM there should be illustrations which show all the grounds in place.

If you don't have your own hard copy it's WELL worth putting a saved search into eBay and waiting for one to show up for about $25 delivered.

Within a day or two of creating a saved search, I got a notification of one bring listed auction style. $9.99 starting bid plus $4.99 shipping. It just ended and no one bid against me!

Sweet! This is gonna be so helpful!

55CB2417-6B3A-4CCA-B6A3-751CD478B733.thumb.jpeg.0749ee9621565e866fe6aa632d19a463.jpeg

If you look in the front of the '86 EVTM there should be illustrations which show all the grounds in place.

If you don't have your own hard copy it's WELL worth putting a saved search into eBay and waiting for one to show up for about $25 delivered.

Within a day or two of creating a saved search, I got a notification of one bring listed auction style. $9.99 starting bid plus $4.99 shipping. It just ended and no one bid against me!

Congrat's!!! That's an excellent price. :nabble_anim_claps:

Awesome! :nabble_anim_jump:

You really made out with that one. :nabble_smiley_wink:

I was thrilled! eBay notified me with 10 minutes left that I was the high bidder.

When it got to 30 seconds left, I entered a new max bid of $30.01 and waited till the timer said 2 seconds to submit it, just in case someone tried to outbid me at the last second. No other bids so my bid stayed at $9.99. :nabble_anim_jump::nabble_anim_claps:

Funny thing, if they'd listed it with a buy it now price of $25, I'd have bought it right away.

Oh, and I sold that trim panel off the old tailgate. Figured it was wrong for Larry so I didn't need to keep it. Got most of the money for the new tailgate back with that sale. 😁

• 2 weeks later...

I was thrilled! eBay notified me with 10 minutes left that I was the high bidder.

When it got to 30 seconds left, I entered a new max bid of $30.01 and waited till the timer said 2 seconds to submit it, just in case someone tried to outbid me at the last second. No other bids so my bid stayed at $9.99. :nabble_anim_jump::nabble_anim_claps:

Funny thing, if they'd listed it with a buy it now price of $25, I'd have bought it right away.

Oh, and I sold that trim panel off the old tailgate. Figured it was wrong for Larry so I didn't need to keep it. Got most of the money for the new tailgate back with that sale. 😁

Hope y’all have a wonderful Thanksgiving day with your loved ones. Remember to truly give thanks for the blessings from above!

This arrived…all the way from Seattle to East Tennessee! It’s gonna be a HUGE help!

CC227F41-549A-409B-B03B-4BD003667394.jpeg.f7074af7c369bee03e827a36fa5f1125.jpeg

Hope y’all have a wonderful Thanksgiving day with your loved ones. Remember to truly give thanks for the blessings from above!

This arrived…all the way from Seattle to East Tennessee! It’s gonna be a HUGE help!

:nabble_anim_jump:

One thing to keep in mind is that the EVTM only shows the circuit in question.

You will find that it might show a 3 pin connector, but that connector could also be handling other things. So it might appear different than you think.

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! 🦃