Bullnose Forums

Looking for a "Cab Caddy"

Thanks, Jim. That's a lot of good searching.

I wonder if I need to create a page to house this info in one place?

:nabble_anim_crazy: We already had a page at Documentation/Interior/Behind The Seat Storage. So I brought it up to date with my dimensions & drawings as well as links to the ones made by Machspeed and HBF84.

But note that there's a link on that page to one sold by American Van and it looks to still be available.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A ranger one showed up for $100 NOS a few weeks ago... keep your eyes peeled.

Oh I do, only thing is I have the exact part number saved on ebay, when ever it comes up it gives me a notification.

Last week I got a notification on ebay for a NOS shock for my Fairlane that I havent bought yet but thinking of as with shipping its $50

• 2 weeks later...

now that's just un-American!

I’m Navy but have been stationed with the Marines for about 50% of my career… After 13.5 years with the Navy, I have 5 days at sea but plenty of time in the deserts eating MRE’s instead of quadrangle fish sticks!

Flattered you guys remembered my plywood organizer and hope it helps!!!

I’m Navy but have been stationed with the Marines for about 50% of my career… After 13.5 years with the Navy, I have 5 days at sea but plenty of time in the deserts eating MRE’s instead of quadrangle fish sticks!

Flattered you guys remembered my plywood organizer and hope it helps!!!

Gosh, I'm sorry about that. :nabble_smiley_blush:

I'm not quite sure what made me think you were a Marine.

Gosh, I'm sorry about that. :nabble_smiley_blush:

I'm not quite sure what made me think you were a Marine.

5FA74BCF-DDB8-48F9-9C26-B4A5BD00B429.jpeg.0e8a28326dc129829b246c49d8c71f47.jpeg

63215EB7-CAD4-4DF1-9F42-3EE173934600.jpeg.d8f69480cc7550923203aa491e448883.jpeg

54C9E932-5824-45CA-BAB2-BF2EE6F86330.jpeg.c2434f4584abdb3207216684cbe7be3b.jpeg

Marines ask the Navy for medical stuff and chaplains. i’ve been to a bunch of Marine Corps Balls and used some schwag to make some beverage holders that won’t tip over!

Marines ask the Navy for medical stuff and chaplains. i’ve been to a bunch of Marine Corps Balls and used some schwag to make some beverage holders that won’t tip over!

LOL! I love the dash-speaker-cup-holder!

BTW, we often forget that the opened glove box door offers two cup holders... well, truck has to be parked since the moulded flat circles do not "hold" a lot of things.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

LOL! I love the dash-speaker-cup-holder!

BTW, we often forget that the opened glove box door offers two cup holders... well, truck has to be parked since the moulded flat circles do not "hold" a lot of things.

:nabble_smiley_wink:

And the adjacent coin holders!!!