Bullnose Forums

Muminvaters F250 scale 1:13

muminvater

Of course, that is clear. But that is not what I mean. The pink and the turquoise curve should be the same curves (the curves on the outer panel building the joint) one taken from the a picture and one taken from the layout book.

I compared some other pics from the layout book and there is the same. They are distorted in lenght to heigth.

:nabble_anim_working: Tobias

My apologies. :nabble_smiley_blush:

I guess I misunderstood what you were pointing out, and couldn't well visualize it on my phone.

I really should download the body builders handbook because when I try to view it I stumble on an ever loading Microsoft logo.

It appears that you have all the wheel openings worked out for your model. :nabble_smiley_good:

Exciting to follow your progress and incredible detail!

Thank you for sharing with this Bullnose community. :)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so, this is the correction of the parking brake. :nabble_smiley_hurt: Perhaps I should not look so often into the layout book...

Sadly, I had to cut the arrangement at the U-profile - the hook was already done - because the floor (assy group 11) starts there and takes it´s place.

If I find tiny coil spring, I will add it.

Tomorrow is bench-correcting-day :nabble_waving_orig:

moin moin,

this is the modified bench. It took longer than expected :nabble_smiley_whistling: and it opened an other, unexpected task - business as usual -

ZSB_Sitzbank_01.jpg.f2565c2d88a6e0ff9d7381c049155d60.jpg

this is the "old" one. A small leather pad (arrow) lies in a frame witch is supported by a underconstruction standing on the floor.

Sitzbank_29.jpg.c965de3d027c431ce2b04da8a053728f.jpg

Sitzbank_30.jpg.3073fbc73109afa2e66ffacc82a8bc3f.jpg

Sitzbank_31.jpg.d9ca04eed5d93d4d1f6146b871509fb1.jpg

Sitzbank_33.jpg.36568ca5a5062a59d751a2dd164496a1.jpg

Sitzbank_34.jpg.a41d9e36691cb2a437dbb163d1f1bcd0.jpg

The leather pad is much thicker now and a thin frame is hovering over the floor. The hinge arms are new.

In the wet clear coating I pressed a piece of leather so I get the the leather structure on the bench so far as possible. But it´s not possible for me to catch it in a photo.

The elongated holes in floor for the fastening screws were closed and 2 new holes in the tunnel werde added. But the holes in carpet couldn´t be patched so I had to rip out the carpet. I will gum a new one when all modifications are done.

moin moin,

this is the modified bench. It took longer than expected :nabble_smiley_whistling: and it opened an other, unexpected task - business as usual -

this is the "old" one. A small leather pad (arrow) lies in a frame witch is supported by a underconstruction standing on the floor.

The leather pad is much thicker now and a thin frame is hovering over the floor. The hinge arms are new.

In the wet clear coating I pressed a piece of leather so I get the the leather structure on the bench so far as possible. But it´s not possible for me to catch it in a photo.

The elongated holes in floor for the fastening screws were closed and 2 new holes in the tunnel werde added. But the holes in carpet couldn´t be patched so I had to rip out the carpet. I will gum a new one when all modifications are done.

That looks really great!

I can see some of the leather grain in your last photo of the driver's side seat. :nabble_smiley_cool:

moin moin,

Hello to you,

the wiper works again. The bracket for wiper motor had to swap to the right side ´cause the steering shaft crosses on the left.

Wischer_Pos_1.jpg.01398cd04df0c5132ef7f5498a63affe.jpg

Wischer_Pos_5.jpg.aefe213acf3f12a323c556b6d4e7fd17.jpg

Wischer_bewegt.gif.a7e6e864a0f5bebf96031b07011bf5ae.gif

Steuerhebel_Pos_1.jpg.422c626724160c8f8f092c0705cb6414.jpg

Steuerhebel_Pos_2.jpg.f6d64816f9e0987ec230a96afcddd62d.jpg

an animated gif. I don´t know if it works.

Here you see the control lever in both max. positions. Behind this, the connection for the ventilation pipe. It will take a few hours to build a new kink that fits.

Motorraum.jpg.42e8483bd41f46a407a8273e00ab5726.jpg

The electric moduls need to be rearranged, like this. The fan above I think. How I solve it with the e-moduls - I will see...

Hello to you,

the wiper works again. The bracket for wiper motor had to swap to the right side ´cause the steering shaft crosses on the left.

an animated gif. I don´t know if it works.

Here you see the control lever in both max. positions. Behind this, the connection for the ventilation pipe. It will take a few hours to build a new kink that fits.

The electric moduls need to be rearranged, like this. The fan above I think. How I solve it with the e-moduls - I will see...

Man, that is intricate! But I'm sure you'll get it right. :nabble_smiley_good:

The gif doesn't seem to be working. But you can post a video. The way I do it is to put it on Youtube, get the embed code, tick the "Message is in HTML Format" box, and paste the code in here.

Man, that is intricate! But I'm sure you'll get it right. :nabble_smiley_good:

The gif doesn't seem to be working. But you can post a video. The way I do it is to put it on Youtube, get the embed code, tick the "Message is in HTML Format" box, and paste the code in here.

I´ve got no Youtube account and the other way I thought was microsoft one drive, is also not available cause microsoft cancelled all "free" accounts.

I´ve got no Youtube account and the other way I thought was microsoft one drive, is also not available cause microsoft cancelled all "free" accounts.

Jep, ashes on my head - while uploadling I clicked on "resize" and of course that "funzt nicht" as we like to say. :nabble_anim_crazy:

Wischer_bewegt.gif.12f17466a0a525168d900f0b60780ab3.gif