Bullnose Forums

New Member, 2nd truck!!!!!!!!

BigCountryTXVA

Good evening y'all!!!

Just a Texan removed from Texas and 1st Northern Bullnose, 2nd overall Bullnose!!!!!!! Location is Lynchburg, Va. This is going to be mine an my sons truck. As you can see pulling in going to be involved and the IDEAL truck to do it. Would love a full restore, and not setting aside some fabrication. Runs as is, Rough after tuneup (timing check in place, plus frontend rebuild). I want to soak up as much knowledge as possible within this era of truck!!! I came across this thread as a Google search, but had delay on the Newbie post!!! Green Machine is her name, will sport vintage plates within the next couple years. I want this Beast to be the beauty at the ball with all of our help!!!20220123_171821.jpg.b337fd3e7d38ef9f904de86c3ac6f6a7.jpgScreenshot_20220125-132334_Gallery.jpg.8181a0eb1658f00ba85d23524988b5b4.jpg

Welcome! :nabble_waving_orig:

Your boy sure looks excited about it.

Should be able to determine the gearbox at a glance....

A T-18 will sweep up at the rear and have a number starting with (13-01) cast into the driver's side.

A NP 435 will be square(ish) at the bottom and has an aluminum top cover.

Thanks!!!! He is, he named it and knows it is his when daddy is done playing with it! Will have an automatic or at least a 5spd OD manual in it when it is his full time.