Bullnose Forums

When Should The Truck Show Be In 2023?

[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

David - You are right, late Sept didn't work well for Chris.

John - We could go one week before Labor Day, but the earlier we go the warmer it is likely to be. As it was, Saturday was in the mid-90's and there didn't seem to be a cloud in the sky. Full sunshine made it warm, but a month earlier it would have been 105ish - right? And while that may not seem like much, over 100 gets dangerous.

Still, we could do that if that's what everyone wants to do. I'll see if I can edit the first post with the poll...

EDIT: Nope. Doesn't look like I can edit a poll. All I can do is remove it. :nabble_smiley_sad:

Yeah, I think we should add in the option for one week before Labor Day. Ultimately, it's more about those that will have to travel though. I don't consider my trip traveling, really.

I can do that but everyone will have to re-vote. Ok?

My 2 cents, a week or so earlier would be better for me. We normally start harvest around the 1st of September. So any thing later I would not be able to attend. Like I said just my 2cents, it should be what’s best for the most of members.

David

David - You are right, late Sept didn't work well for Chris.

John - We could go one week before Labor Day, but the earlier we go the warmer it is likely to be. As it was, Saturday was in the mid-90's and there didn't seem to be a cloud in the sky. Full sunshine made it warm, but a month earlier it would have been 105ish - right? And while that may not seem like much, over 100 gets dangerous.

Still, we could do that if that's what everyone wants to do. I'll see if I can edit the first post with the poll...

EDIT: Nope. Doesn't look like I can edit a poll. All I can do is remove it. :nabble_smiley_sad:

That asphalt definitely gets hot so that'd be my concern with going earlier also. With the gym there it does provide a place for people to go though.

That asphalt definitely gets hot so that'd be my concern with going earlier also. With the gym there it does provide a place for people to go though.

Ok folks, since I cannot edit the poll I've started a new thread called Round Two: When Should The Truck Show Be In 2023? Please go there and vote - again. And explanations help us understand.