Bullnose Forums

My new truck-happy to be here

Satchmono

My_Truck.jpg.3fc4000d556c4be8543d1ee821db93e5.jpg

Had several questions I wanted to get answered that I could not seem to find the answer to on the forum and was hoping the experts here would be able to supply some. Glad to be part of this and look forward to getting this old beast cleaned up a little.

Yes, welcome! :nabble_waving_orig:

Hope the members and resources available here are able to answer whatever questions you may have.

Curious about some leaf spring and shock questions. Not exactly sure where I would start with those though. Do I just post in general or is there a particular folder I should be posting my questions to ?

Oh wow just read and saw your truck "camano"- really like the colors! she is a beauty...how is she looking now?

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Would you like to be on our map? You can see it at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu, and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

As for asking questions, it is best to do that in the main section as it'll get more attention. You can start a thread about your truck and keep and the questions in one place so you can go back to find the answers awa what you've done, or spread them out over several threads. Your choice.

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Would you like to be on our map? You can see it at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu, and we can add you with a city/state or zip.

As for asking questions, it is best to do that in the main section as it'll get more attention. You can start a thread about your truck and keep and the questions in one place so you can go back to find the answers awa what you've done, or spread them out over several threads. Your choice.

yes feel free to throw me on the map- zip 84032