Bullnose Forums

New to yall

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

Nice truck! What are the plans for it?

And would you like to be on our map? You can see it at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map.

So far I have welded up the rusted spots in the floors ,primed it with epoxy primer and painted it black. I have installed new carpet and a new headliner. I made some new brackets and installed a set of conversion van captain seats. I have also built a console between the seats and installed some lighting under the dash to light up the floor when the door is opened. Next step is to pull the motor and rebuild it. Yes sir you can put me on the map West Ga Franklin

So far I have welded up the rusted spots in the floors ,primed it with epoxy primer and painted it black. I have installed new carpet and a new headliner. I made some new brackets and installed a set of conversion van captain seats. I have also built a console between the seats and installed some lighting under the dash to light up the floor when the door is opened. Next step is to pull the motor and rebuild it. Yes sir you can put me on the map West Ga Franklin

You sound like you have a plan. I'd like to follow along as you implement that plan. Maybe start a thread in the main section or Projects?

And, you are on the map. :nabble_smiley_wink: