Bullnose Forums

New User Roncobbusc

New member here - Live in Ft Mill, SC (near Charlotte)

1984 F150 XLT 4x4

351W 2bbl Auto Trans

Getting ready to start a restoration on her, although I'll probably eventually build the engine - the original is pretty anemic.

I have ALL of the original trim except the beauty rings with the red stripes for the argent wheels - having trouble finding those that aren't completely beat to shreds.

Look forward to bouncing ideas and getting tips and tricks from all y'all!

Welcome! :nabble_waving_orig:

It wouldn't be hard to swap an H.O. cam, 4V carb and intake if you don't have visual emissions inspections there in South Carolina.

Yeah - no emissions inspections here in SC, so hoping I can clean things up under the hood a little

Welcome! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

How 'bout some pics? And you'll probably want to start a thread in the main section to document your restoration.

Also, you would like to be on our map? You can see it at Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu.

Definitely going to add some pics. I'd love to be on the map - I'll check that out!

Yeah - no emissions inspections here in SC, so hoping I can clean things up under the hood a little

If you want to simply things and don't have inspection there's plenty you can do to the engine bay.

Perhaps we should leave that for a project thread (if you want to document the transformation) or one down in the main forum. :nabble_smiley_thinking: