Bullnose Forums

Jerry’s 86

Jerry Slagle

Well all brake lines are finally in, new booster and master cylinder.

Brakes bled and all connections leak tested…………….and tested again!!

Next!!

Looks good! :nabble_anim_claps:

(But how are you going to keep the brake fluid in when you pull the cap to check:nabble_smiley_evil:)?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was just trying to figure that out!! I’m gonna need some help with that.

Go to Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's in the menu for how to post pics. BUT, basically the situation is that the forum software isn't smart enough to read the orientation information your phone/camera records in the picture's metadata. So you either have to properly orient the camera when you take the pic or do as I do and rotate it in some photo editing software before uploading it.

That engine bay is looking pretty! Love that you went Ford Blue with the engine paint. My engine came in gray and if it ever comes out, it will go back in blue!!! I commend you on your brake lines. That NiCu stuff is great, bends nicely and flares beautifully. It can definitely be frustrating for a first timer though. Ask me how I know...LOL! I bought a special bender and straightener tool to facilitated the process. Helped immensely.

That engine bay is looking pretty! Love that you went Ford Blue with the engine paint. My engine came in gray and if it ever comes out, it will go back in blue!!! I commend you on your brake lines. That NiCu stuff is great, bends nicely and flares beautifully. It can definitely be frustrating for a first timer though. Ask me how I know...LOL! I bought a special bender and straightener tool to facilitated the process. Helped immensely.

Hey thanks,

Yeah mine was gray as well but I just couldn’t bring myself to going back with it. I really like the blue and my grandson agreed as he will end up with it.

Bending those brake lines is kinda like bending conduit. By the time I get 1 good piece I have 5 laying on the side all twisted up!!

Go to Bullnose Forum/Forum FAQ's in the menu for how to post pics. BUT, basically the situation is that the forum software isn't smart enough to read the orientation information your phone/camera records in the picture's metadata. So you either have to properly orient the camera when you take the pic or do as I do and rotate it in some photo editing software before uploading it.

Not sure what I did wrong. I went back and read that after the picture showed up sideways. The picture on my phone was oriented upright. I guess I’d better read it again before I send the next one so I don’t have to keep turning the truck over.

Not sure what I did wrong. I went back and read that after the picture showed up sideways. The picture on my phone was oriented upright. I guess I’d better read it again before I send the next one so I don’t have to keep turning the truck over.

Yeah, the picture orientation thing kinda stinks. I run my pictures through Corel Photoshop first and then post them. Seems I recall someone posting on here about correcting the orientation through they're phone but I don't mess with that so forgot how. Might do a search on that here.

Phones, Facebook, Instagram, etc are smart and read the metadata to re-orient the picture so you can see it properly. This forum isn't smart and doesn't read the metadata so does not re-orient the picture.

Said another way, there is only one way you can hold any given camera/phone to have the picture come out right-side up on the forum. On my iPhone X it is in landscape mode with the on/off button on the top.

Yeah, the picture orientation thing kinda stinks. I run my pictures through Corel Photoshop first and then post them. Seems I recall someone posting on here about correcting the orientation through they're phone but I don't mess with that so forgot how. Might do a search on that here.

Thanks, hopefully I’ll get it right next time.