Bullnose Forums

Jerry’s 86

Jerry Slagle

Don't see factory AC on the 300's all that often either, or at least I haven't.

Might that have something to do with where you live?

YES! hahaha, of course...but my point was that usually when trucks are "optioned-up" with AC, they also usually have V8's. Most Lariats and XLT's are not 300/6 trucks.

The only Bullnoses with AC in Canada are the ones that were imported from the southern US in recent years lol.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't see factory AC on the 300's all that often either, or at least I haven't.

Might that have something to do with where you live?

YES! hahaha, of course...but my point was that usually when trucks are "optioned-up" with AC, they also usually have V8's. Most Lariats and XLT's are not 300/6 trucks.

The only Bullnoses with AC in Canada are the ones that were imported from the southern US in recent years lol.

Yes, I understood the point - many of the trucks with the 300 six were base trucks and, therefore, w/o A/C. :nabble_smiley_wink:

it makes it much easier to do a lot of things. no better time to be certain the door hinges are top notch!

Yup, door hinges, and clean out the "duck-bill" cowl drains! They get all plugged up with dirt and debris after a while. Clean them out and then run some water down the cowl to flush them out.

Hey thanks for the heads up. I’m not sure I would know what you were talking about without the red circle. I knew I was in the right place. Not sure how this truck was ordered as we are the second owners. We’ve had it for 20 years and 15 of that it sat idle. Slowly but surely it will be back on the road again. That fender will prolly be the last thing to go back on.

4A5BFDFD-B631-463B-9B3A-9EB78BAB7DBB.jpeg.d065505bfb45cc3553d81b00eafe8c9f.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

We’ll I thought I’d save a little money and bend my own brake lines. It’s amazing how many bends are in those things. Maybe I’ll get the front tomorrow.

Yes, those things have a bunch of bends in them. But yours look good. :nabble_anim_claps:

I bought pre-bent tubing and still had to re-bend it to make it fit. So you are money ahead to do your own.

Yes, those things have a bunch of bends in them. But yours look good. :nabble_anim_claps:

I bought pre-bent tubing and still had to re-bend it to make it fit. So you are money ahead to do your own.

Thanks,

Not as nice as I had expected though. I’ve got 3 hairs left and just about pulled those out!!

• 3 weeks later...