Bullnose Forums

Jerry’s 86

Jerry Slagle

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooh. A fresh built 300 and a painted frame! It looks like you have done a lot already!

It also looks like you have the dual shock front end? I think that was a factory option, my bronco has it as well. Maybe someone who knows more can clarify that.

Ooh. A fresh built 300 and a painted frame! It looks like you have done a lot already!

It also looks like you have the dual shock front end? I think that was a factory option, my bronco has it as well. Maybe someone who knows more can clarify that.

Looks great! And those tires tell the tale of sitting for years buried in the mud. But the frame and engine show a great level of detail. :nabble_smiley_good:

Ford called that shock arrangement "quad shock", but it does look factory.

Thanks man,

The left front fender needs replacing so I just took it off. Makes it much easier to get to the proportioning valve.

Looks great! And those tires tell the tale of sitting for years buried in the mud. But the frame and engine show a great level of detail. :nabble_smiley_good:

Ford called that shock arrangement "quad shock", but it does look factory.

Yeah that arrangement was new to me also.

Thanks man,

The left front fender needs replacing so I just took it off. Makes it much easier to get to the proportioning valve.

it makes it much easier to do a lot of things. no better time to be certain the door hinges are top notch!

Quad shock front end and both front and rear factory swaybars too. This truck was meant to be sturdy on the road!

Don't see factory AC on the 300's all that often either, or at least I haven't.

it makes it much easier to do a lot of things. no better time to be certain the door hinges are top notch!

Yup, door hinges, and clean out the "duck-bill" cowl drains! They get all plugged up with dirt and debris after a while. Clean them out and then run some water down the cowl to flush them out.

887C4C89-91A5-45A7-938F-9808BA3C17FC.jpeg.dc5c4b5b2ecc4e4a2c443d44ed4f26b7.jpeg