Bullnose Forums

Welcome, Michael! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

I like your truck. It looks to be in pretty good shape, straight but with the typical rust in the cab corners and over the rear wheels. But it appears to be well optioned, with power door locks, power windows, A/C, and a locking hood release. :nabble_smiley_good:

We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and could put you on if you'd like.

Welcome, Michael! Glad you joined. :nabble_anim_handshake:

I like your truck. It looks to be in pretty good shape, straight but with the typical rust in the cab corners and over the rear wheels. But it appears to be well optioned, with power door locks, power windows, A/C, and a locking hood release. :nabble_smiley_good:

We have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member's Map in the menu) and could put you on if you'd like.

Hey Gary!

The truck is in great condition other than some minor body problems, it runs strong. When I bought it I drove it from North Carolina back home. About an hour and a half drive, no problems. Leaks a little oil and the rear diff might need to be replaced sometime but all in all I'm happy with it.

And yes I'm okay with being put on the member map.

Hey Gary!

The truck is in great condition other than some minor body problems, it runs strong. When I bought it I drove it from North Carolina back home. About an hour and a half drive, no problems. Leaks a little oil and the rear diff might need to be replaced sometime but all in all I'm happy with it.

As Gary said welcome to the garage.

Truck does look to be in pretty good shape for the age and lots of factory options.

Dave ----

Hey Gary!

You are now on the map, Michael. :nabble_smiley_wink: