Bullnose Forums

Master Cylinder Upgrade Part Numbers

This is a 1995 F-450. (AKA Super Duty) not the 1999--> Superduty.

I think it may be a unique item due to the fact the truck has rear discs and Hydro Boost.

Let me look at a few vendors for a p/n

Edit: I see the following... E8TZ-2140-A, F4TZ-2140-D

RA doesn't list an F450 as existing until 1999... But doing some research, the 1995 F53 is similar and is listed on RA. And the MC's for those have the older style switches:

18M484_Alternate10__ra_p.jpg.e17f2b5ccaafe52d01ca06f9d619b8eb.jpg

Who knows...

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RA doesn't list an F450 as existing until 1999... But doing some research, the 1995 F53 is similar and is listed on RA. And the MC's for those have the older style switches:

Who knows...

Thanks, Larry. If/when I have to replace the MC I'll probably go with one of those. Where would I get the connector?

Thanks, Larry. If/when I have to replace the MC I'll probably go with one of those. Where would I get the connector?

Which master cylinder/reservoir?

The older style connector is Motorcraft WPT446. The newer connector is Motorcraft WPT118/WVE 1P1243/Dorman 645136. The newer connector is better as it has a seal (the old ones don't, and I've had them short out or loose connection in the past due to contamination).

Which master cylinder/reservoir?

The older style connector is Motorcraft WPT446. The newer connector is Motorcraft WPT118/WVE 1P1243/Dorman 645136. The newer connector is better as it has a seal (the old ones don't, and I've had them short out or loose connection in the past due to contamination).

I guess it would be the one you showed, above.