Bullnose Forums

85 Bronco 5.0L Being brought back from the dead...

jghjunk

Hey everyone! So glad I found this forum... Sure beats living in the Haynes manuals and trial and error like the old days. LOL. Old. Its all relevant. Looking to make this 85 I found for nothing into an off road fun machine for my son and I here in Utah.

Cars Ive restored, repaired, built or just even refinished

1963 Rolls Royce Silver Cloud II

1972 Corvette

1963 Thunderbird

1967 Cougar

1968 Camaro RS/SS

1979 Monte Carlo

1984 Granada

1979 Cordova

1993 Bronco (Green)

1995 Bronco (Black)

1992 Bronco (Eddie Bauer Burgundy / Tan)

1963 C10

1984 Toyota Pickup

1962 MGB

2007 XTerra

2011 Titan

Thanks in advance for the help!!!!

Welcome! That list certainly IS impressive.

What part of Utah? I ask for two reasons - first, because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member’s Map in the menu) and can add you with a city. Second, because I’m jealous. Love the state. Have read every Zane Grey novel, many of which are set there. And have been on Powell, back when it had water, several times. Plus I’ve visited all the national parks.

Welcome! That list certainly IS impressive.

What part of Utah? I ask for two reasons - first, because we have a map (Bullnose Forum/Member’s Map in the menu) and can add you with a city. Second, because I’m jealous. Love the state. Have read every Zane Grey novel, many of which are set there. And have been on Powell, back when it had water, several times. Plus I’ve visited all the national parks.

Nice! Thanks for the replies! I live in Salt Lake City next to the famed East High School ( High School Musical if you have millennial kids lol). We love the remote South and East Utah. It’s beautiful and we are always looking for new trails, hikes, campgrounds, watering holes and good food. Just graduated our last one at home and we are in route to being empty nesters!

Nice! Thanks for the replies! I live in Salt Lake City next to the famed East High School ( High School Musical if you have millennial kids lol). We love the remote South and East Utah. It’s beautiful and we are always looking for new trails, hikes, campgrounds, watering holes and good food. Just graduated our last one at home and we are in route to being empty nesters!

You are now on the map. :nabble_smiley_wink: