Bullnose Forums

1980-1981 Nutmeg Slide Locks (Haven't Fallen Apart!)

No locks? I only leave BB unlocked when he's in the shop. :nabble_smiley_oh:

I do have new outside door locks but because the sliders are missing the rods have nothing to connect to and that jambs up so you cant use the outside locks.

I only take the truck to work and there are cameras, or shows so not to far away and the windows are down so people can look in (no key left in).

If I take it to a store its not left alone for long.

Besides if someone wants to get inside they will break a window and if they want the truck they will come with a wheel lift tow truck or flat bed and drag it away.

The only way to maybe get it back is if it had a GPS tracker and the police had time to go after it.

Hate to say it but that is the way it is.

Dave ----

No locks? I only leave BB unlocked when he's in the shop. :nabble_smiley_oh:

I do have new outside door locks but because the sliders are missing the rods have nothing to connect to and that jambs up so you cant use the outside locks.

I only take the truck to work and there are cameras, or shows so not to far away and the windows are down so people can look in (no key left in).

If I take it to a store its not left alone for long.

Besides if someone wants to get inside they will break a window and if they want the truck they will come with a wheel lift tow truck or flat bed and drag it away.

The only way to maybe get it back is if it had a GPS tracker and the police had time to go after it.

Hate to say it but that is the way it is.

Dave ----

Yes. they can drag Big Blue away, but it'll be noisy doing so as the alarm system will be making tons of racket. And if the truck is found the microSD card in the mirror will have pictures of the perpetrators. :nabble_smiley_wink: