Bullnose Forums

Threads not showing as read

I think that is a big help. But now I need to find the macro that is doing that.

So, how did you disable it? Perhaps that will tell me what to search for?

Little up date:

We had a power outage last night and being I dont have a battery in my lap top it shut down.

I left it off till late morning and what do you know!

It seams to be working as it should and I have checked a few different posts to make sure they show I have seen it.

It is so nice to know what post I have been to and any updates since I had been to it :nabble_anim_jump:

I dont know if the laptop being off all that time or router off & on fixed it or not?

I also have not checked if my phone is working right or not but will when I get the time.

Dave ----

Little up date:

We had a power outage last night and being I dont have a battery in my lap top it shut down.

I left it off till late morning and what do you know!

It seams to be working as it should and I have checked a few different posts to make sure they show I have seen it.

It is so nice to know what post I have been to and any updates since I had been to it :nabble_anim_jump:

I dont know if the laptop being off all that time or router off & on fixed it or not?

I also have not checked if my phone is working right or not but will when I get the time.

Dave ----

So maybe it has something to do with cookies? Or cache? :nabble_anim_confused:

Anyway, glad it is working. But I've not given up on getting it sorted.

Dave,

I think it may just be a coincidence because the forum is working properly for me now as well, and it wasn't yesterday morning.

Dave,

I think it may just be a coincidence because the forum is working properly for me now as well, and it wasn't yesterday morning.

Cool and hope it stays working :nabble_crossed-fingers-20-pixel_orig:

Dave ----